Autism Spectrum Support Group of SoMD is funded by your donations.
The Autism Spectrum Support Group of Southern Maryland is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization dedicated to helping families impacted by Autism in St. Mary’s, Calvert, and Charles Counties, MD. Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Your contributions help us:
- support families impacted by ASD
- educate families and members of the community on issues related to ASD
- raise public and professional awareness of ASD
- work in partnership with other organizations to inform and educate families and community members about issues related to ASD
- advocate on behalf of people with ASD
To make a contribution via personal check, please select the button for “Offline Donation” below to see the instructions for payment.
To make a contribution via Paypal: